Thursday, August 18, 2011

Horseplay

Urban Outfitters is having a nice sale.  I bought this dress for $14.99:

I got it in XS, it fits me perfectly.  I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the fabric (100% viscose) had a shimmer to it.  Of course, the main reason that I decided to get it was for the horses.  I've never been a horse lover, but I do enjoy a good horse print.

Dress: Urban Outfitters
Belt: J Crew
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Purse: thrifted
Necklace: gift
 Ok...a word on the shoes.  I love this color! They ran out of my size 6 1/2 so I got the 6.  The description says that they run big...well I would argue that they are TTS, therefore they are a little snug.  Urban outfitters, why do you mislead me?? On the other hand, they are suede so I expect stretch potential.  For now they certainly look nice perched on a birch!  Did I mention how much I like the color? They are not quite red, not quite orange.  Perfect!

Here's me with Mike (poor Mike he has sun in his eyes and is all splotchy from the leaf shadows) and some self-timer action:

I have been working on my jeans post a little bit at a time.  It took a long time because there are 20 pairs of jeans to photograph, turn into gifs, and then write about.  I have 3 more pictures to take then I'll be done!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment