Please feel free to substitute all that for actual medical terminology.
At least I dressed myself to go to work.
|1. Dress from Vietnam (it randomly fits me better now!), grey tights unknown brand, booties unknown brand|
2. Ann Taylor top, Loft pants, Calvin Klein shoes
3. UO dress and hat, Target cardigan and necklace*, Calvin Klein shoes
|I just think its funny that I have THE SAME EXACT expression in #1 and #2! haha!|
1. H&M blouse and pants. Banana Republic wedge booties. F21 necklace.
2. Dress from Vietnam, tights from Target, BR wedge booties
3. Tshirt Charlotte Russe, Aeropostale tank, Target leggings, shoes from Vietnam, thrifted necklace
|1. "French" outfit: shirt from Gabes, Anthropologie San Pedro skirt, Gap belt, J Crew flats|
2. Shirt from Vietnam, Old Navy skirt, Gap belt (the brown one's sister), UO tights, unknown brand oxfords
3. Target cardi and dead necklace, UO dress worn as top, Charlotte Russe earrings, JCrew double serge pencil skirt (1st generation), Calvin Klein shoes
Other times, I get frustrated and break my necklaces. Sigh. I was on the lookout for another one, but there is none exactly like it, with its little glass beads as spacers and accent bead with the rhinestones. Therefore, I have been crawling on the floor gathering all the beads. Alas, I looked everywhere around the site of the incident (the crime scene) but could not find the accent bead. Then, yesterday, my dad picked it up under the kitchen table! Huzzah! Soon, you will meet Pearl Necklace, the Reincarnation, muahaha.