Thursday, May 26, 2011

Outfit Flyby

I haven't updated in almost two weeks! Bad! I will make up for it by posting the outfits that I remembered to take pictures of since the date that I last updated :-p


1. H&M blouse, JCrew skirt, thrifted belt (I've had it for 15 years!! yes I wore it as a child.), shoes from Burlington Coat
2. JCrew blouse and belt, H&M pants, Sears shoes, thrifted earrings but you can't see them
3. AE Tshirt, JCrew skirt, Aerosoles shoes, Marco Tagliaferri bag



My allergies are getting so bad each spring.  I should take my allergy medicine more regularly, e.g. daily. But hey, at least I remember dress myself to go to work.  Let's just say that I haven't had a vacation in 12 months and sneezing 500x a day is the least of my problems right now.  Yesterday I had a grande iced caramel machiato and it was pretty good during the 5 seconds that it took me to gulp it up. But during the ensuing 5 hours, I peed out at least a liter and became dizzy.  I learned that the coffee used in iced drinks at Starbucks is stronger to take into account the ice melting.  

Sweater: unknown brand
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Tights: Urban outfitters
Shehs: Target
Earrings: you can't see them but they are yellow buttons. Thrifted them a few years ago when I was in my yellow phase!
I still loooove yellow :)










One day last week I wore my beloved kelly green shirt and eggplant earrings. I also painted my nails dark green.  My shirt was tailored in Vietnam.  The earrings are made out of clay and are from a local store with other jewelry made out of clay.



Blouse made in Vietnam, H&M trousers, Forever 21 belt, Steve Madden wedges, eggplant earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment