Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Of Pixie Pants, Other Apparel, and Pie


Pixie pant

Wow, I am so glad I own the J Crew pixie pants.
Last year I proclaimed my love for them a few months after finally getting them.  I felt that paying $88 was a little silly for a pair of glorified leggings.

Then they went on sale. $_$  Unfortunately they seem to hardly ever go on sale anymore.  They are definitely nicer than leggings and the signature back seams and zipper are still well-loved by all, especially me.  I wear them a LOT and they are still as nice as ever! Yay!






Here are few as-of-yet unposted outfits featuring my beloved Pixie Pants:

1. Sweater: gift from Mom bought in France "Funky Diva", Shoes: leopard flats from Fashion Bug.
2. Top: J Crew, shoes: Bandolino
3. Top: Free People, Boots: paris hilton
4. Top: J Crew, Shoes: I Love Comfort from Sears, Earrings: leopard thrifted
I also have been wearing a lot of clothes lately, being forced to go to work everyday.  I finally got around to uploading all the pictures of them from my camera.  Well, I guess I'll go ahead and post them here.

I couldn't decide which shot to use for these so I selected them both.
Also shows the versatility of each outfit to exist in slightly different angles and poses.
1. Top: Trucco from Madrid, Cardi: American Eagle Outfitters, Pants: from Vietnam, Shoes: Calvin Klein
2. Top: Mango, skirt: from Vietnam, Belt: Talbots, shoes: unknown
3. Top: J Crew, Pants: H&M, Shoes: from Vietnam
1. Top: J Crew, Skirt: Anthropologie, Shoes: unknown. Necklace: I revived my Target necklace!
2. Top: Delia's, Coat: gift, Pants: from VN, Shoes: Talbots
3. Top: H&M, Skirt: Anthropologie, Shoes: leopard flats, Necklaces: Target and F21
4. Top: Adidas (old), Cardi: Target, Pants: H&M, belt: J Crew
5. Dress: Ann Taylor, belt: thrifted and very old, Shoes: VN
6.  Top: F21, Skirt: gift from Mom bought in France, Boots: from Madrid

Again, couldn't choose one pose, they are just all so good.
1. Sweater: unknown brand, tank top: Delia's, Pants: J  Crew Minnie bi-stretch wool, shoes: unknown brand
2. Top: J Crew, pants: Vietnam, Shoes: Banana Republic, Necklace: J Crew
3. Top: Mango, Skirt: J Crew petal skirt, Boots: from Madrid.  WOW I really like this outfit! Note to self: wear this again, consider jewelry.

1. Top: elephant top, need I say more? Scarf: Urban Outfitters, Pants and belt: J Crew, Booties: unknown brand
2. Top: Banana republic, Skirt: Anthropologie, Boots: Paris Hilton via Macy's, Earrings: you can't see them but I made them!
3. Going out outfit. Top: unknown, from Gabe's, Jeans: Seven, Shoes: from VN


Lately I've been in the cardiology ICU, which I consider to be a slightly hateful place.  Lately meaning for the last 2 days.  I think I am coming down with a le-cold (rhinovirus).  I will refrain from further discussing my sentiments regarding the CICU on the blog.  Back to something more palatable:

Mere moments later:
Mike has struck again!

No comments:

Post a Comment