Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Love my Anthropologie Trench Coat Skirt!

Ok, so I've coveted this skirt for MONTHS, specifically in navy.


Shirt: J Crew Factory
Skirt: Anthropologie
Necklace and shoes: Urban Outfitters
 Do you know how many times I've checked the Fresh Cuts on Tues in fits of desperation? Then, I had a birthday and around the same time the skirt finally went on sale.  It was an auto birthday present from the heavens!  The scary thing was that the olive color was sold out and even the navy didn't have many sizes left...it was time to act--QUICKLY.


The inside of this skirt is so adorable and meticulously made I could die.

The weird thing is I'd never tried it on before purchasing it online.  The first time I wore it was right after I tore open the package and took these pictures immediately.  When I saw it in the store back in August, I fell in love with its buttons and the soft but structured fabric. Then I put the regular size 0 up against my body and just KNEW that I had to have it.  I ended up buying the 2P size because the reviews suggested that it runs too long and too tight for some.  On me, I think I could still probably size down.  The 0P would be nice and fitted since the fabric is stretchy.  On the other hand the 2P looks good on me and you can't even tell that it's a little loose fitting. Besides I can tuck in all sorts of sweaters and thicker tops which would be good for impending wintertime.

That's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment