Friday, February 8, 2013

Columns & Seafoam

As we are soaring into the desolate depths of Winter, I often wonder why I bother wearing anything other than scrubs. In these desolate times, I turn to sparkly necklaces. They have been a hardy remedy for the wintry doldrums.

If this necklace looks familiar, it is because I coveted it back in this post.
Along the way, I managed to wade through the snowbanks to the mall and must've taken it home with me.
It was all a blur.
Dress: Anthropologie Column Dress | Cardi & Tights: American Eagle |  Shoes: Target | Necklace: Forever 21 | Earrings: gift from my mom

Hey. The other day, I was making mushroom soup.
As I was cutting up the shrooms, they took on this formation:
I never said these things have to make sense. [shout out to Mike who is making spaghetti right now]

No comments:

Post a Comment