Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fashion in My Pants, Ain't Afraid to Show It

I've been on something of a pink binge...allow me to demonstrate.

Tops: both J Crew Factory, Pants: Forever 21, Yellow Shoes: Target, Black shoes: Urban Outfitters

And here too.
Blazer: Forever21, T-shirt: H&M, Jeans: Lucky, Shoes: Sperry Top Sider, Bag: Aldo

I got the pink pants and pink blazer from Forever 21. I am quite impressed with some of the stuff they've got going on this fall.  I struggled until I finally settled on the pink color, but theoretically could get the blue, too.  I wish I could wear a blazer everyday! But that would mean under my white coat. And bulgy.

Zippered Peplum Blazer, Forever 21
The pants are actually too big on me and I embarked upon an elaborate hand-tailoring adventure wherein I took apart some seams, re-sewed the darts in the back, and somehow managed to decrease the waist circumference by an inch or so.

Here are some more shots. This is as close as I will get to wearing the pants with the blazer.
Top: Urban Outfitters/Benetton (I couldn't decide), Jeans: Seven, Boots: Etienne Aigner
Top: Urban Outfitters, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Target
I've been wearing these Target wedges ALL THE TIME. Should I get a back up pair? Or another color? They come in dark red patent and grey suede (and at least 6 other colors). I even wear them with purple pants...no discretion at all!!

1) Top: Vietnam, Sweater: cashmere gift from Aunt, Pants: J.Crew, Shoes: Target
2) Top: Gabe's $1, Sweater: Target, Pants: H&M, Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment