Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hypothyroid Outfits

Did I lament about my lack of thyroid hormone lately? I almost fell asleep in the middle of the sentence. Luckily I have not fallen asleep while driving, which is my greatest fear.  I am sadly up to 2 cups of coffee a day to stay awake.  Alas, caffeine interferes with the absorption of levothyroxine. But look, I have successfully awoken at least 8 times in the past few weeks in order to wear the following outfits as well as take photos of them!

1. Sweater: gift from Mom, Turtleneck: JCrew, Skirt: JCrew, Shoes: from Vietnam
2. Sweater and top: gift from Aunt, Belt: JCrew, Pants: JCrew Pixie Pant, Shoes: Banana Republic
3. Sweater: same as #1, Shirt: JCrew, Pants: JCrew Minnie pants in Parsley, Shoes: Calvin Klein
WOW I am heavily representing JCrew in this assortment of outfits!

Here, I demonstrate the addition of a scarf that I bought from a street vendor while visiting Pittsburgh!
Other than that, I am wearing my beloved dress from Vietnam as a jumper.
I am holding Nutrigrain bars.
My boots are Nine West and belt is from JCrew. They have matching studs. 

1. Shirt: from Vietnam, Sweater: gift from Grandma, Pants: H&M, Shoes: from Vietnam, Coat: Anne Klein. I accessorized here!
2. T-shirt: Zara, Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft, Shoes: Sears, Bag: Marco Tagliaferri
3. Dress: H&M, Shoes: Urban Outfitters

This is an oooooold shirt from Gabe's. I am experimenting with a new photo locale in my apartment.
Jeans: Forever 21, Shoes: gift from dear friend Sansrita, Necklace: gift from dear friend Jen
Did you see the artwork in the corner of the above outfit picture? That was by the hand of yours truly. Oil pastel over a linoleum block print.

I noticed that I have a label called "shopping spree" for my posts and feel amiss that I have not composed a post worthy of that label lately. This, of course, is directly related to the lack of shopping spree in my life.  I have been too hypothyroid to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment